Are you a Project Manager looking to take on your next contract role and come from a leadership background?
We are looking for someone to Help CEO Chief of Staff ‘programme manage’ the integration roadmap design of newly acquired hotel chain business across all areas of the business.
• Progressive work experience in consultancy or a corporate environment (in position having required to lead analytical work), with exposure to a broad range of business issues and stakeholders
• Advanced Project Management skills and experience
• Strong emotional intelligence and genuine collaborativeness
• Very good level communication skills (memo, PowerPoint); ability to achieve executive-level deliverables (with VP steering)
• Comfortable with ambiguity, versatility and multi-tasking
• Perfect discretion and strong sense of confidentiality
• Coach ability
Key personal Attributes
• Good with managing work streams
• Great co-ordinating
• Excellent attention to detail
• Can keep on track with what they need to be doing
• Providing regular updates on progress
• Will be working with various teams and internal stakeholders
• Excellent at process managing
• Will be working on more of a day to day and not all end game work
• Have a bit more leadership than standard Project Manager
• Be innovative, suggesting other ways of working rather than just getting on with it how it is
• Will be working mainly on Corporate Functions but also Commercial & Marketing
• Willing to consider everything and not necessarily know everything
• Happy to own the work they are doing and be accountable
• Someone happy to jump straight in
• Has a good level of emotional intelligence
If you’re a project manager ready to look at another contract based in Uxbridge initially on a 5-6 month contract with a competitive day rate.
Get in touch today – 01892 553 244 or [email removed]
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.